Terms and Conditions
Online Ordering Process
In order to place an order with Freedom a la Cart, you:
- Must have an active account with wholesale access (you must contact the Sales Manager to set this account up).
- (For orders to be delivered) Must provide a postcode, delivery time frame and delivery date. The postcode must be within our agreed delivery zones, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse sale. Delivery dates and times must be compatible with available delivery times.
- May add Order Notes and Delivery Notes following the selection of food, and we will work to accommodate reasonable requests. You must select a delivery address (for orders not to be collected), and are encouraged to add additional delivery information. You must input or select a billing address.
- Must pay for your order in advance via credit card, debit card or check, unless you hold an alternative status with Freedom a la Cart as an organization to make payment On Account or via Purchase Order.
- In order to place an order, you must agree to these Terms & Conditions, which are available at any point during the order process.
Receipt of Order
All customers will receive email confirmation of their order automatically following the order being placed. The email confirmation will include a full breakdown of items and costs involved in the order, the total cost, the delivery date, the requested delivery time frame and location.
Amendments to Order
Any changes to an order must be notified to us by 8 AM the day prior to pickup/delivery. All efforts will be made to accommodate changes, but we reserve the right to refuse change requested within this time frame.
If the products or services you receive are incorrect or do not meet the standards of Freedom a la Cart, you may be entitled to a replacement of your order, a full or partial credit to your account, or a refund. You must contact Freedom a la Cart within 3 working hours of delivery of goods with details of any perceived deficiencies.
For reasons of hygiene and public health, exchanges are not available for food items.
We require all wholesale orders to be placed and finalized by 8 AM the day prior to collection. For specialty orders (discussed previously with the Sales Manager), orders must be finalized 48 hours prior to collection.
Freedom a la Cart attempts to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, completely reliable, or error free.
From time to time there may be information on Freedom a la Cart that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Pricing and Sales Tax
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice; the prices advertised on this site are for orders placed and exclude delivery. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, sales tax is not applied to any wholesale order.
Orders cancelled by 8 AM the day prior to delivery will receive no penalty and may be subject to a full order credit or refund. Any order cancelled outside of this timeframe is nonrefundable.
All content included on the Online Ordering site such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is protected by copyright laws.
Freedom a la Cart Address
The address of Freedom a la Cart is provided on all pages of the online ordering site.
Contacting Freedom a la Cart
You can reach the Freedom a la Cart Catering Team at email@example.com or 614-992-3252 ext. 0.
This website is available only in English.
Complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom a la Cart
123 E. Spring Street
Columbus, OH 43215