Director of Programs
Freedom a la Cart is a company with a higher purpose. What started as a food cart has grown into an innovative, nonprofit social enterprise, workforce development program, and long-term continuum of support to help survivors of sex trafficking and exploitation build new lives of freedom and self-sufficiency. Through offering outreach and support to CATCH Court participants, workforce training, and a long-term continuum of supportive services, Freedom is a place where survivors can heal, learn and grow as they prepare for sustainable employment opportunities and reintegration into our community.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS
The Director of Programs will be responsible for the management and expansion of current Freedom a la Cart programs and the development of new programs and initiatives. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution, quality, and impact of Freedom’s CATCH support, Workforce Development and Butterfly programs;
- Oversee the hiring and management of supportive services team members and ensure the delivery of quality, impactful and empowering client services;
- Lead the development and implementation of new programs and initiatives;
- Develop and document policies and procedures for Freedom’s Supportive Services and Workforce Development and oversee the consistent execution of the policies by the Supportive Services staff;
- Identify opportunities to cultivate existing and develop new partnerships with government agency, nonprofit, funding and employment partners;
- Develop and oversee data collection and evaluation practices to establish + meet programmatic goals and targets;
- Ensure the Codes of Ethics are followed and understood by all staff;
- Assess programmatic progress and impact and use data to inform decision-making;
- Ensure the delivery of services and the population served aligns with the company commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion; and reflects the demographics of the population service area
- Work closely with the Engagement Team to ensure programs comply with grant requirements, and accurate and impactful data reports are provided to funding partners as required on a timely basis;
- Create a positive work environment that fosters teamwork, personal growth, confidence, success and self-care
- Work closely with the CEO and Finance Director to manage the Supportive Services budget and control expenses.
- Other duties as assigned
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Business management or related field. LSW preferred
- 3+ years people management experience
- Experience in program management
- Experience leading a trauma-informed approach preferred
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
- Training as required by the position.
- Ability to be flexible with the ever ebbing and flowing needs of a growing company
- Most importantly, love to have fun while changing the world!
In keeping with Freedom a la Cart’s commitment to diversity, community engagement, and social justice, we seek candidates who cultivate an equitable workplace environment.
We believe that our clients, staff, board of directors and volunteers should reflect the diverse world in which we live, with attention to race, ethnicity, religious creed, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and ability. Freedom a la Cart is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from individuals who will contribute to its diversity.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com