Catering & Boxed Lunches
Freedom a la Cart makes your meal more meaningful by deliciously combining fresh, flavorful cuisine with life-changing employment and support to survivors of human trafficking. What started in 2011 as a food cart to create job opportunities, has blossomed into a thriving box lunch and catering business.
Under the leadership of an experienced team of culinary talent, Freedom a la Cart delights customers with fresh, made-from-scratch cuisine, created with high quality ingredients, and topped with exceptional customer service. Whenever possible, we source locally for our ingredients, giving back to the community that gives so much to us.
Planning a breakfast meeting, group luncheon or cocktail hour?
We specialize in fresh pastries, boxed meals and beautiful cocktail buffets. Let us nourish the body and feed the soul by delivering to your guests a delicious culinary experience we refer to as #CauseCuisine.
*STARTING MAY 9TH, WE REQUIRE 72 HOURS NOTICE FOR ALL CATERING ORDERS*
frequently asked questions
- What kind of catering do you specialize in? We specialize in drop off catering with a variety of signature boxed lunches, housemade pastries, heavy hors d’oeuvres and sweets!
- How far in advance do I need to place an order? We require 72 hours to have the order finalized before your event. Feel free to connect with us at any time to reserve a spot on our catering calendar!
- Can you accommodate dietary requests? Yes we can! We are equipped to accommodate most dietary requests such as gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and specified food allergies.
- Do you offer delivery? Is there a fee? We deliver 7 days a week all around the Columbus area with a fee depending on zip code. A common delivery fee ranges from $15-$20. Pick up is always available at our location located in Downtown Columbus. Our typical pickup and delivery times are Monday – Friday 7 AM – 5 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8 AM – 3 PM.
- Do you offer servers? We are able to offer service with your order upon request. Please allow our staff to assist you to see if servers are necessary for your event.
- What size events do you handle? We are able to accommodate all sized events such as small gatherings, bridal/baby showers, luncheons and large corporate events!
- How do I place my order or get a quote? Feel free to order through our website, email your order/inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614-992-3252 ext 0.
- What are your terms and conditions? You can find those here!